Interactive Troubleshooter

 I need to replace the glass balls in the PCV Enhancer. What can I use?

The glass balls may be replaced with any metal ball bearings. Preferably large, at least 1/4" (6mm) in diameter. They may be copper plated etc, or even glass, all you need is something cold to condense the water vapor passing through the bowl.

Article Details
Article ID: 80
Written by: Ozzie Freedom